Night Racer Night Racer

Niiice :D I can totally a 16bit race with this sounding on the background... Awesome job

XenoPlayer responds:

thank you so much for the review!
Glad that you like the track))

I was thinking about creating racing game, but I think I can't do it(

This Is Fcked This Is Fcked

AWESOME... but, the piano on the back of the drop sounds like Equinox, same chords

"7.8/10 too much Equinox" - IGN

Hit 'em Like This! Hit 'em Like This!

The intro is niiiice... but the first two drops don't feel like "BOOM", the 3rd is a bit better.

There's also a weird clicking sound during drops, maybe wrong use of sidechain? because it doesn't sounds like saturation.

And finally, the reverb one-shots you used (especially the one around 00:44) are too loud.

Please mind that this is a personal review, I love your songs, but this sounds like you didn't put much effort.

F-777 responds:

2/5 :O?!

I put about 40 hours into this track :D. All sounds made by me. The clicking tho is because I was new to FM at the time. (That's why the bass sounds like its changing texture, get's that heavy metal'ish feel). The end result was it was messing with my mix hard core.

I now know how to fix it but I released the song already about 5 months ago in an album XD.

Anyways, cheer up bro :D. Juz musizks 8D.

ITHROUGH THE NEXUS WARP I ITHROUGH THE NEXUS WARP I

Ooohh that's some deep stuff right there, the only thing I see "wrong" is how the drop is placed at 02:14/15 kinda breaks the peace, you come all trance and suddenly SPLASH, too fast, at least for me. Nice job on da rest.

demon1000 responds:

Thanks!

Internet Internet

Yes yes yes yes, this is gut wub wub... but I agree with Catsock, the drop is not that legendary :C but that's one bad on 1000 good things so fuk it, maybe chage the style of drops... idk maybe u wanted it to be that way. The sound/samples/synths u used are good as "OMFG YES" but the growls are a bit too loud. Besides from that, NICE!

-JaThu, the idiot who thinks he knows something about music.

PizzaKiller responds:

Yep i know, I've still a crapload of stuff to learn,but thanks anyway for the review (P.S im also glad you dig the gut wub wub ;)

Ocean Skies! Ocean Skies!

hoho yeeeaahh, I dig this. Nice tune! I like the intro bells, maybe a bit too repetitive but is only 3 mins long so is noice. And omg the ending is awesome

U sure this is chiptune? I think chiptune is more like 8/16-bit songs

demon1000 responds:

uh. . . .Chip synth? I don't Know Anymore. . . Besides, i think i made someone Mad because of the genre I chose

Down Here ↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

Sh!t Goes Down Sh!t Goes Down

OMFG! I WAS GOING TO BE SO HUGE!... U need to use a strong Kick that sounds "BOOM" instead of "tick". This song is a 11/10 if you ignore that (you can't, use gut boom kick). Good fukcing job.

Thanks man,appriciate your advice

Axel F Remix Axel F Remix

The sounds are great, and the notes are right... but it doesn't has any changes or samples from the original, so it's more like a cover.

Well,close enough :)

Space stuff Space stuff

The drop is great, at least for me, why would you change it?

Deadmau5 approves this song...

Cursedsnake responds:

Nevermind then :D Thanks

Metallica - Fade to Black (SEGA Genesis Version) Metallica - Fade to Black (SEGA Genesis Version)

This is so fucking awesome, there are no flaws. I love Metallica and I love the Sega gen stringy sounds, is perfect, good awesome fricking job dude!

JK-FlipFlop responds: