All 39 art Reviews

KYS KYS

I need that t-shirt... Man version ofc

Some green fish Some green fish

Let us think for a moment... What IS fish?...

TheOverGhoul responds:

Fish according to Wikipedia :
"A fish is any member of a group of animals that consist of all gill-bearing aquatic craniate animals that lack limbs and general IQ as well as dignity and soul with digits. They form a sister group to the tunicates (Retards), together forming the olfactores. Included in this definition are the living hagfish, lampreys, plebs, and cartilaginous and bony fish as well as various extinct related groups. they also make good meals."

You can look this up, i ain't lying.

No. 2 Type B No. 2 Type B

That's some niiiice work... there's something weird with his left hand, but other than that it's great!

Kaxlene responds:

think of it like your holding/balancing something with your thumb, and the other 4 fingers are twiddling in waiting

The Shäd-Fairy The Shäd-Fairy

Actually, I thought that being visited by Shadman while you sleep would be much worse...

Nico Southey Nico Southey

Yay! I like green hair

Just one question: Is she actually enjoying this? I can't tell if she's blushing from pleasure or pain, or maybe she's just being docile

I'm a dreamer person~ I'm a dreamer person~

I see a bit of Sonic-ish style here, the shoes for example, and the way the head is drawn, maybe it's just me. Nice job :D

JulieS responds:

Thank! ^w^

The Lovers The Lovers

I'm sure he/she holds a hell lotta love... That purple space hair looks awesome!

Jobu Jobu

Omg this is so great... he's like "ok ladies... who's first?" :v

Undeadkitty13 responds:

lol glad you like it

Rampage Rampage

I have to say that I love his shoulders... they look so fucking majestic. And his face reminds me of Megaman ZX

But his right arm looks kinda small compared to the other D:

Undeadkitty13 responds:

thanks so much
and ya i see what you mean about the arm

Isha Hentai WIP Isha Hentai WIP

Why the f*ck there's a tentacle coming out of her vag... No wait, it's coming out of that satanic portal... and there's two of them... All good now, no complains :3

SignHerePlease responds: