Madness: DD (short) Madness: DD (short)

HAHAHA I loved the McDonal's part, but the ending was kinda abrupt. And you used one of my songs! thanks for that too :D but next time tell me :C I would love to see more animations like this with my song on them :3

Keep it up.

DoMoDESIGN responds:

resident evil epic parody resident evil epic parody

I KNEW IT! THOSE COLORFUL PLANS!... BEST PARODY EVER! and the enging, omg when Nemesis came in I was like "Oh crap... I've seen enough shit to know where this is going". Great work, 10/10.

hinca responds:

hehehehe yeah how now's what hapends arter the end but is easy to guess what ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Super Mario Bros. Z (Episode 1) Super Mario Bros. Z (Episode 1)

YES!... JUST... YES! I watched multiple times all the episodes, I don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I can't help it.

No fuck, this is part of my childhood... I mean I watched the first episode when I was 10, the returning of this series really excites me.

I wish I had ways to donate, but not in my actual state. The only thing I can do is give good wishes, and I hope you get to end this series, so you can fill a hole in the hearts of most of the Newgrounders :D

Universe Hopper Universe Hopper

This is friking amazing, not much to say since it's pretty simple, but catchy, so nice work ^.^... FKNG SHIP WON'T STOP DYING

Without end Without end

Every order works fine, friendly moving/attacking system, easy to learn, not too challenging, but if I'm not wrong the incoming levels are going to be more difficult... So keep it up! the game has a LOT of potential

MMMgames responds:

Thanks :) The idea is to make 10 missions with 10 differed vehicles and every vehicle should have their own set of commands and giant monsters for fight. Hope that will provide a unique experience in each mission :)

Iguana Iguana Iguana Iguana

Well, the game it self is good but, the hit box is pretty confusing

friedfishcomics responds:

Thanks JaThu. The initial body of the iguana is the hitbox. So not the legs, tail or head. Just the body itself. Hope that will clarify things and improve your game play.

Night Racer Night Racer

Niiice :D I can totally a 16bit race with this sounding on the background... Awesome job

XenoPlayer responds:

thank you so much for the review!
Glad that you like the track))

I was thinking about creating racing game, but I think I can't do it(

This Is Fcked This Is Fcked

AWESOME... but, the piano on the back of the drop sounds like Equinox, same chords

PizzaKiller responds:

"7.8/10 too much Equinox" - IGN

Hit 'em Like This! Hit 'em Like This!

The intro is niiiice... but the first two drops don't feel like "BOOM", the 3rd is a bit better.

There's also a weird clicking sound during drops, maybe wrong use of sidechain? because it doesn't sounds like saturation.

And finally, the reverb one-shots you used (especially the one around 00:44) are too loud.

Please mind that this is a personal review, I love your songs, but this sounds like you didn't put much effort.

F-777 responds:

2/5 :O?!

I put about 40 hours into this track :D. All sounds made by me. The clicking tho is because I was new to FM at the time. (That's why the bass sounds like its changing texture, get's that heavy metal'ish feel). The end result was it was messing with my mix hard core.

I now know how to fix it but I released the song already about 5 months ago in an album XD.

Anyways, cheer up bro :D. Juz musizks 8D.

KYS KYS

I need that t-shirt... Man version ofc

Some green fish Some green fish

Let us think for a moment... What IS fish?...

TheOverGhoul responds:

Fish according to Wikipedia :
"A fish is any member of a group of animals that consist of all gill-bearing aquatic craniate animals that lack limbs and general IQ as well as dignity and soul with digits. They form a sister group to the tunicates (Retards), together forming the olfactores. Included in this definition are the living hagfish, lampreys, plebs, and cartilaginous and bony fish as well as various extinct related groups. they also make good meals."

You can look this up, i ain't lying.

No. 2 Type B No. 2 Type B

That's some niiiice work... there's something weird with his left hand, but other than that it's great!

Kaxlene responds:

think of it like your holding/balancing something with your thumb, and the other 4 fingers are twiddling in waiting